Palkina, M., Kislitsyna, V., Chernyshev, K. Analysis of the relationship of investment and demographic factors in the development of depressed regions. Journal of Urban and Regional Analysis, 2021, vol. XIII, no. 1, pp. 113 - 124. https: ...
Palkina, M., Kislitsyna, V., Chernyshev, K. Analysis of the relationship of investment and demographic factors in the development of depressed regions. Journal of Urban and Regional Analysis, 2021, vol. XIII, no. 1, pp. 113 - 124. https://doi.org/10.37043/JURA.2021.13.1.7
ISSN 2067-4082 (print); 2068-9969 (online)
Размещена на сайте: 10.05.21
Текст статьи на сайте журнала URL: http://www.jurareview.ro/chapters/get_chapter/156 (дата обращения 10.05.2021)Статья на англйиском языке
Ссылка при цитировании:
Social and economic spheres of depressed regions develop unfavorably which, in its turn, leads to the negative pace of the national economy development. “Depressed regions” have a higher growth rate of investments in fixed capital per capita than the Russian indicators, but the growth of investment does not cause unambiguous changes in the demographic indicators of development. All “depressed regions” are currently characterized by depopulation and a negative balance of interregional migration. Thus, despite the growth of investment, “depressed regions” are characterized by a reduction in labor and demographic potential. The problem of analyzing the relationship between investment and demographic factors in the development of “depressed regions” is not fully studied today, which undoubtedly affects the quality and effectiveness of decisions made by state authorities to overcome the depressive nature of their economies
Ключевые слова:investment factors demographic factors “depressed regions” russian federation
Авторы:Палкина М.В., Кислицына В.В., ..
Возможно, вам будут интересны другие публикации:
- Boyarkina S.I., Khodorenko D.K. Societal determinants of HIV-infection spread in regions in the Russian Federation. Health Risk Analysis, 2021, no. 3, pp. 116–126.
- Vladimir I. Mukomel. Labor Migrants in the Context of Russian Demographic, Economic, and Social Development Problems // Labor migration and migrant integration policy in Germany and Russia / edited by Marya S. Rozanova. - Saint Petersburg, Print House “Scythia-Print”. 2016. P 23-33.
- Levchenko N.V. Risks in the Education System in the District Centers of Russian Regions. International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE), 2021, 13(2): 837-843.
- Rostovskaya T.K, Shabunova A.A, Knyazkova E.A, Afzali M. The abortion and contraceptive behavior: results of the all-Russian Research. Probl Sotsialnoi Gig Zdravookhranenniiai Istor Med. 2022 May;30(3):415-422.
- Russian Sociology in Turbulent Times / Ed. by V.A. Mansurov. – Moscow: RSS, 2011. 904 pp. 1 CD ROM
© 1998-2022. Институт социологии РАН (http://www.isras.ru)