Yanitsky Oleg N. Creative Education in the Critical Situations: A View from Russia
Yanitsky Oleg N. Creative Education in the Critical Situations: A View from Russia // Creative Education, 2019, Vol. 10, Issue 10, pp. 2232-2245.
Размещена на сайте: 15.11.19
Текст статьи на сайте журнала URL: https://www.scirp.org/Journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=96017 (дата обращения 15.11.2019)
Ссылка при цитировании:
The article analyzes a possibility of creative education of civil society volunteers under a critical situation (hereafter the CS), especially in the transition period toward the Fourth scientific and technological revolution (hereafter the STR-4). Drawing on Russian and foreign literature, the author’slong-term studies of environmental and other social movements in Russia and abroad, the author came to the following conclusions. First, the STR-4 opens new opportunity for the volunteers but at the same time the probability of risk emergence is growing. The world as a whole is entering in the epoch of hybrid phenomena in which “normal” and the “critical” situations are merging. Therefore, the creative education is much wider and more diversified than the “classical” one. The creative education is a permanent process of adapting human activity and its institutions to multisided development of risky environment, be it natural, social or technologically constructed. In the run of the CS, the time of risks transformation and their metabolic outcomes are becoming the key factors of the creative education. Therefore, the secondary and higher education have to outstrip the current local-global processes of environmental transformations i.e. the process of education should be based on the complex socio-bio-technical prognostics.
Ключевые слова:business cooperation creative education critical situation globalization information society sciences the str-4 transition period russia
Рубрики:Социология риска и катастроф
Возможно, вам будут интересны другие публикации:
- Yanitsky Oleg N. On Transition from the Second Industrial Revolution to the Fourth one. International Journal of Media, Journalism and Mass Communications (IJMJMC). Volume 3, Issue 2, 2017, pp. 1-10.
- Oleg N. Yanitsky. Sociology of Critical Areas // Open Journal of Social Science Research, 2014, 2(3), p. 112-118.
- Yanitsky O.N. (2019). Some reflections before the Beginning of the Research Project on Modern Natural and Technological Challenges in Russia. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, 6 (11)1-8.
- Yanitsky O.N, Basheva O.A. On Theory and Practice of the Volunteer s Participation in Mitigation of Critical Situations. Global Journal of Human Social Sciences: (C) Sociology & Culture, 2019, Vol. 19, Issue 3, Version 1.0, pp. 12-21.
- Yanitsky, O. N. (2018). Globalization and the New Silky Road Project. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, 5(4) 13-23.
© 1998-2020. Институт социологии РАН (http://www.isras.ru)