Ivanova E. Engineering Activity and Engineering dynasty in Russia: problems in the historical context
Иванова Е.Ю., Стрельцова И.А.
Ivanova E. Engineering Activity and Engineering dynasty in Russia: problems in the historical context // The Futures We Want: Global Sociology and the Struggles for a Better World. View from Russia [Electronic resource]: collected papers. The 3rd ISA Forum of Sociology The Futures We Want: Global Sociology and the Struggles for a Better World / Editor-in-Chief V.Mansurov. -electronic data- Moscow: RSS, 2016. – Pp. 247-254. 1 СD ROM; 12 sm - system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 - Title from disk label.
Размещена на сайте: 14.07.16
Поискать полный текст на Google Academia
Ссылка при цитировании:
Features of engineering activities in Russia and processes of formation of engineering dynasties has been considered in a multidimensional social field, taking into account the influence of the state and the market in the context of historical change.Dynasty as a special reality of social life is studied on a basis of a multidisciplinary approach (sociology, history, economics, and psychology). Professional continuity in the field of engineering is, first, the choice of a particular educational strategy that will enable repeat the social position of the ancestors. Secondly, the choice of a specific life strategy, which can be viewed from the standpoint of inheritance from our ancestors, and, thirdly, the choice of intellectual strategy, which provides the intellectual continuity in the form of preserving scientific schools and technology trends.Identification of the social characteristics of engineering dynasties at different stages of historical development of Russia, as well as evaluation of the impact of socio-economic and political conditions of the existence this phenomenon is an important area of sociological research. Note the following main factors of development of dynasty: the creation of an effective system of higher engineering education and provision of the necessary social and economic conditions for the adaptation and professional development of graduates in certain professional circles. Engineering dynasties in Russia were part of the professional elite until the 90-ies of the twentieth century. There is a significant reduction of the role and importance of professional continuity, social, economic and cultural statuses of the engineer at a present time in conditions of economic and social instabilityAt the federal level does not stipulate mechanisms assigning the status of a professional engineer, rights, duties and responsibilities of engineers, there is no formalized system of standards and rules of professional engineering activities.
Ключевые слова:engineer engineering activities dynasty social status economic status cultural resource law socio-economic resource training professional orientation professional continuity accreditation
Рубрики:Социология профессий и профессиональных групп
Возможно, вам будут интересны другие публикации:
- Elena Yu. Ivanova, Irina A. Streltsova. The Professional Self-determination of Schoolchildren and Engineering Activity // (Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities: View from Russia/ [Electronic resource]: collected papers. 13th Conference of the European Sociological Association (Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities/ Editor-in-Chief V.Mansurov. Moscow: RSS, 2017. – 355 p. Pp 148-169. 1 СD ROM; 12 sm - system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 - Title from disk label.
- Мансуров В. А., Иванова Е. Ю.
Инженерные династии в России в контексте модернизационных изменений // Вестник РФФИ. Гуманитарные и общественные науки. 2019. № 1. С. 62-75.
- Инженерные династии России: монография / научн. ред. В.А. Мансуров – М.: РОС, 2017. – 331 с. 1 CD ROM
- Mansurov V.A.Semenova A.V., Russian Dynasties of Engineers: Genesis and Relations With the State3 // Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities. View from Russia [Electronic resource]: collected papers XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology «Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities» ( Toronto, Canada, July 15-21, 2018) / Editor-in-Chief V. Mansurov. Moscow: RSS; FCTAS RAS. 2018. – 441 p. P. 70-75. 1 СD ROM; 12 sm – system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 – Title from disk label.
- Мансуров В. А., Семенова А. В., Иванова Е. Ю.
The Generation of Russian Engineers in the Era of Stagnation: Fate and Profession // Europe and Beyond: Boundaries, Barriers and Belonging.View from Russia:[Electronic resource]: collected papers European Sociological Association 14th Conference “Europe and Beyond: Boundaries, Barriers and Belonging”(Manchester, GB, Augest 20-24, 2019)/ Editor-in-Chief V. Mansurov. Moscow: RSS; FCTAS RAS. 2019. P. 176-181. 1 CD ROM; 12 sm – system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 – Title from disk label.
© 1998-2020. Институт социологии РАН (http://www.isras.ru)